Royal Huisman 2012
From €70,000 week
DWINGER is a unique mega sailing yacht, a magnificent, innovative sailing yacht with all the advantages of a motor yacht. Her 50 meter aluminium hull was custom built by Royal Huisman, world leaders in advanced marine technologies, and at 63 meters tall (constructed with 15,000kg of carbon fibre) she holds the world record for largest freestanding mast. The mast supports two sails totalling 1000m2 which rotate on an aerorig, an advanced sailing system which offers an exceptionally smooth ride when compared to motor yachts and significantly less tilt when compared to regular sailing yachts. Enhanced comfort through stability is just one of the many advantages that this enticing mega yacht has to give.
- Longest freestanding mast
- Designed by Gerard Dijkstra (e.g. one of the head designers of Maltese Falcon)
- Green (energy recovery through solar panels and the self rotating propeller)
- Equipped with a crane to lift in supplies
- A 100m2 garage that stores watercrafts
- 600 m2 of space below the deck
Scuba diving equipment
Small sail boat .
Sytske Kimman - AYS CEO
"To make your yacht experience perfect….we know what it takes.
We have been chosen as the preferred professional partners for worldwide luxury yacht charter since 2004.
Our love for the ocean can only fully be shared with you when we have taken away all the hassles so that you can enjoy every moment at sea."